Disclosure: This Cereal Parfait recipe post is sponsored by Yoplait but all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for the partnership.
I’m going through a dainty breakfast phase. It’s the kind of phase where I want my breakfasts to look sophisticated and pretty and worthy of company even if I’m the only one partaking. It makes mornings feel just a little bit better, especially Monday mornings. In fact, it makes me look forward to mornings even more so.
I used three different Yoplait Original flavors for this recipe because I thought the additional flavors really add a punch to the tastebuds. The strawberry, blueberry and key lime pie also look amazing when stacked on top of each other. Also, Yoplait contains no high fructose syrup so you can feel much better about starting your day with it.
I simply layered each flavor with Verry Berry Cheerios and fresh berries and kiwi. I almost didn’t want to eat them since they were so adorable but I got over that fast.
If you are ready to start your mornings off right (and cute), try these Yoplait Cereal Parfaits.
Easy Cereal Parfaits - made with Yoplait yogurt, these cereal parfaits are the perfect and dainty way to start your day! Breakfast and brunch never looked so good!
- 1 container blueberry Yoplait Original
- ½ cup Very Berry Cheerios
- 1 container key lime pie Yoplait Original
- ½ cup mixed berries and kiwi
- 1 container strawberry Yoplait Original
- Garnish: berries, kiwi and Cheerios
- To begin assembly, add half of the blueberry Yoplait to the bottom of two separate small glasses in even layers.
- Next split Cheerios and layer in each glass.
- Then add half of key lime pie Yoplait on top of Cheerios in an even layer in both glasses.
- Follow by splitting berries and kiwi in two glasses.
- Finally add remaining strawberry yogurt to both glasses. To garnish, decorate tops with berries, kiwi and Cherries and serve.