Disclosure: This recipe was sponsored by Frozen BACARDI Mixers but all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for the partnership.
Bacardi Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake Recipe – This is the perfect blend of strawberry daiquiri and pina colada. One taste of this recipe will transport you to a tropical island.
I’m walking on sunshine… literally. The weather has gotten so dang gorgeous here in Chicago that I’m honestly wondering if this is Chicago I am living in. It might be an imposter city. Or perhaps it is just getting ready for summer, especially with Memorial Day right around the corner. Let the partays begin!
Since the weather took the most gorgeous turn, I have decided to throw my friends a summer inspired brunch to enjoy some time together in the sun. Thinking about what to make, I decided I would relax a bit in the kitchen. Late spring and summer recipes should be one thing: effortless. This Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake made with Frozen BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri flavor is exactly that. Frozen BACARDI® Mixers, are a great way to beat the heat and get the party going in an instant. Not to mention downright delicious.
Have you ever had a Miami Vice (or what some call a Lava Flow)? If not, you need to try it in the form of this no bake cheesecake. It will immediately make you feel like you’re on a tropical island watching the waves wash upon the sandy shores. The piña colada and strawberry daiquiri flavor combination is the perfect fit.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE MIAMI VICE CHEESECAKE
I used the Frozen BACARDI® Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri flavor and added it directly into my smoothly whipped cheesecake batter. The no bake cheesecake turns a precious pink color and looks adorable. The flavor is so alive that it really shines in this recipe. For the piña colada batter, I added coconut flavor and crushed pineapple. Try using the Frozen BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada flavor in place of this for an incredible result! I’m pretty sure you may want to eat your daiquiris in the form of cheesecake after trying this recipe.
Now you can beat the heat with a dessert that is equally gorgeous and irresistible. From Memorial Day to every summer barbecue after, this recipe is most definitely being served. All the slices need is a little drink umbrella and your guests will be transported away immediately.
With the great tasting flavors of Frozen BACARDI® Mixers, you can make anytime partytime. Head to their website and follow them on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for even more great ideas for your next instant party!
Check out some of my other cheesecake recipes below!
Miami Vice No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter melted
For the Cheesecake Batter:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 blocks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut flavor
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 tablespoons Frozen BACARDI® Strawberry Daiquiri Mixer
- Red food coloring optional
For the Crust:
- Line a 9 inch springform pan or deep pie dish with parchment paper.
- Next whisk together graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a mixing bowl then drizzle in melted butter.
- Whisk until combined then evenly pat into the bottom of the pan.
For the Cheesecake Batter:
- Add heavy cream to stand mixer (or use hand mixer) on high speed and whip until heavy peaks develop. Store whipped cream in a separate bowl in the refrigerator.
- Add cream cheese to stand mixer and mix on medium high speed.
- Next add sugar and vanilla extract and mix until smooth then stop mixer.
- Remove half of the cheesecake batter and set aside in a bowl. To the removed batter, whisk in coconut flavor and crushed pineapple. Lastly remove whipped cream from the refrigerator and fold half into the piña colada batter and set aside.
- To the remaining batter in the mixer, add Bacardi strawberry daiquiri and mix on medium until combined. Add a few drops of red food coloring if you desire the color to be more distinct. Without the coloring, the color is a faint pink but still very pretty.
- Lastly fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- To assemble, alternately add piña colada and strawberry batters to the top of the crust then smooth the top until even.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours then put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.