MINI EGGNOG CHEESECAKE COOKIE BITES
I think I am going through a phase; a mini cheesecake cookie bite phase to be exact. I made these over a month ago, and they were a hit. Ever since, I have wanted some version of this delicious tiny morsel of happiness in my house at all times. The different seasons and holidays bring me wonderful flavors to adapt my favorite new treat with. Since it’s the Christmas season, I have adapted this recipe with Christmas flavors: mini eggnog cheesecake cookie bites.
EASY CHRISTMAS DESSERTS FOR A CROWD
Having an office Christmas party or feeding a ton of kids at your child’s school during the holiday season? Well, these mini eggnog cheesecake cookie bites are a fabulous and easy Christmas dessert for feeding a crowd. This dessert is easy because you never have to worry about the cookie dough. This recipe calls for ready-made cookie dough found at your local grocer. The total prep and cooking time for this recipe is only 15 minutes! How easy is that?!
WHY MAKE THIS DESSERT?
We had Pumpkin ones for Thanksgiving and Fall. And now my friends, we have Eggnog ones for Christmas and Winter! Isn’t that so exciting? I think they may be my new favorite dessert. They have all the components I ever want in my sweets:
C. Few Ingredients
D. Small so I can grab and go
These little morsels taste just like eggnog and are the perfect treat to leave for Santa under the tree this year. I am now the biggest fan of mini eggnog cheesecake cookie bites and you will be too!
EASY CHRISTMAS DESSERTS
If you like this mini eggnog cheesecake cookie bites recipe, you’ll love some of my other easy Christmas desserts.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE GINGER COOKIES
- BUTTER RICOTTA COOKIES
- DARK CHOCOLATE AND CRANBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
- COCA-COLA CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH PEPPERMINT BUTTERCREAM
Mini Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Bites - ready-made sugar cookies combined with holiday eggnog flavor and cheesecake takes this tiny dessert over the top! It is an awesome and easy Christmas dessert for feeding a crowd!!
- 1 package Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ sugar cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces whipped cream topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove 12 dough rounds from cookie dough package; save remaining dough for a later use. Place 1 dough round in each of 12 mini cheesecake cups with removable bottoms.
- Bake 14-16 minutes. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, eggnog, sugar, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg with electric mixer on medium to high speed 3 to 4 minutes until smooth. Using rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped cream topping.
- Spoon or pour cream cheese mixture over each cooled cookie until cup is full; smooth top until flat. Freeze at least 4 hours to set.
- Once cheesecakes are firm, remove pan from freezer. Gently release cheesecakes from cups. Remove cup bottoms from cheesecakes; place on cooling rack. Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle red and green sprinkles on the tops of cheesecakes and serve.
- Repeat the process for final 12 mini bites.
No need to make cookie dough from scratch. Use ready-made sugar cookie dough from your local grocer.