This neapolitan no bake cheesecake was a spur of the moment, last minute decision. Ever since the Blogger National Cheesecake Posting day was announced (make sure you check out the super impressive list of cheesecakes below the recipe), I haven’t had any idea what I truly wanted to make. My motivation was a bit stuck.
Did I want to bake a cheesecake? Did I want to keep it light and airy and low key with a no bake cheesecake since it was summer? I wasn’t totally sure of what I was moving towards but in the end, my crazy schedule made the decision for me. I am the biggest fan of cheesecake but sometimes the time commitment can be insane! The long bake time with the pain of the water bath, followed by the “turn off the oven” bake time then the complete cooling, refrigeration and decorating can be a bit much. Gosh I simply don’t have that type of time right now unfortunately but when I do I will definitely go all out.
This recipe is a nice compromise. It has some tricks up its sleeve with three different flavors that perfectly come together in a light, creamy and (here’s the best part) quick/easy recipe that is so delicious people will think you spent hours pulling it together. This recipe requires some freezing and I skipped a few hours to photograph it (hence the sorta melting strawberry cheesecake along the sides of the glasses) but I kinda thought that was pretty so I didn’t fret. Just make sure you freeze the glasses for at least 4 hours or overnight if you can for a nice firm product.
I have always been a fan of neapolitan flavors because it addresses my chronic indecisiveness. With this cheesecake, I can have vanilla, chocolate and strawberry in one package, not to mention an easy and delicious package at that.
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Baking a Moment
- Blueberry Ricotta Cream Cheesecake from Hungry Couple
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake from Wishes and Dishes
- Chocolate Cheesecake w/ Whisky Toffee Shards from girlichef
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savvy Eats
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Crust from All Day I Dream About Food
- Hawaiian Chantilly Layer Cheesecake from Wallflour Girl
- Hawaiian Mini Cheesecakes from Pint Sized Baker
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Ginger Panna Cotta Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Girl Versus Dough
- Lightened Up Apricot-Swirl Cheesecake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Lilikoi Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust from Dieter’s Downfall
- Mango Cheesecake (vegan) from Jessiker Bakes
- Mini cheesecakes with a toasted coconut crust (gluten free) from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes with Strawberry Balsamic Topping from Boulder Locavore
- Mom’s Cheesecake from Magnolia Days
- New York Style Cheesecake from URBAN BAKES
- Oreo Cheesecake (vegan) from Namely Marly
- Oreo Ripple Cheesecake from Overtime Cook
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache Topping from The Redhead Baker
- Pear cheesecake with gingersnap crust from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Rainbow Cheesecake from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust from Hip Foodie Mom
- Ricotta Cheesecake from French Press
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- S’mores Cheesecake from The Gunny Sack
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Sugar Cookie Cheesecake from Munchkin Munchies
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Wine & Glue
- Very Berry Cheesecake with Chocolate Oreo Crust from JavaCupcake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Frangelico Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
No Bake Cheesecakes:
- Butter Pecan Caramel No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes from Simply Southern Baking
- Cherry and Pistachio No Bake Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Mini No Bake Lime Cheesecakes from Miss in the Kitchen
- Neapolitan No Bake Cheesecake from Grandbaby Cakes
- No-Bake Berry Cheesecake from Food Lust People Love
- No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake from You Made That?
- No Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake with Caramelized Peaches from The Food Charlatan
- No-Bake Limoncello Cheesecake from Cake Duchess
- No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from White Lights on Wednesday
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Blahnik Baker
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini from Happy Food, Healthy Life
Cheesecake Cookies and Bars:
- Caramel Overload Cheesecake Bars from Crumbs and Chaos
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Cookies from Lemons for Lulu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Chez CateyLou
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Cooking In Stilettos
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars from Beyond Frosting
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon
- Strawberry Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
Cheesecake Desserts and Treats:
- Banana Foster No Bake Cheesecake Shooters from Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Cake from gotta get baked
- Key Lime Trifles from Hoosier Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pots from Barbara Bakes
- Triple Brigadeiro Cheesecake Tart from From Brazil To You
Frozen Cheesecakes and Treats:
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream from Chocolate Moosey
- Frozen PB&C Cheesecake from Noshing With The Nolands
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust from Crazy for Crust
Neapolitan No Bake Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature 1 block
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
For the Chocolate:
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
For the Vanilla:
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Strawberry:
- 2 teaspoons strawberry gelatin powder
- 1-2 drops red food coloring optional
For the Graham Cracker Bottom:
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs for garnish optional
- In a medium sized bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of your stand mixer, add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and milk and mix until mixture is completely smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped cream then split the cream cheese mixture into 3 separate bowls.
For the Chocolate:
- Add cocoa powder to one of the three bowls and whisk until smooth.
For the Vanilla:
- Add vanilla extract to another separate bowl of cheesecake batter and whisk until smooth.
For the Strawberry:
- Add strawberry gelatin and drops of food coloring (optional) to last bowl of cheesecake batter and whisk until smooth.
- Toss graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and split crumbs between two glass serving bowls.
- Spoon or pipe chocolate pudding on top of graham cracker in each bowl..
- Follow up with vanilla cheesecake mixture. Then place two flavors in freezer for 30 minutes. (the vanilla is a bit less firm so it needs to benmore solid before adding the strawberry).
- After cheesecake has firmed, add strawberry cheesecake to top of vanilla and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Optional: Pipe with whipped cream and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve.