Delightfully addictive pineapple mocktail margaritas made with refreshing pineapple flavor and a kick of cinnamon. If you love this mocktail, you will also love this Berry Honey Refresher!
Happy Cinco De Mayo!!
I’ve got Pineapple Mocktail Margaritas to celebrate! I know you are probably thinking “Mocktails? Really?” but YES! Sometimes mocktails are just as delicious as the real thing.
I started with BHG’s Pineapple-Cinnamon Margaritas recipe and made some small alterations to make it totally alcohol free. Substitutions like ginger-ale and orange juice truly make these mocktail margaritas addictive. You will probably drink two of these in five minutes and wonder when you can pour another glass.
If you are having an Cinco De Mayo gathering today, serve this to your friends and see them diving for this over the tequila drinks.
And here are some fun treats that you should be making today to serve on Cinco De Mayo!!
Pineapple Mocktail Margaritas
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 lime wedges
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 cups ginger-ale or lemon lime soda or club soda
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar or powdered sugar
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Ice cubes
- In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon until combined. Place sugar mixture on a small plate. Rub rims of eight glasses with lime; dip rims in sugar mixture.
- In a pitcher combine orange juice, ginger-ale, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add pineapple juice to mixture and stir. Chill until ready to serve.
- Place ice cubes in sugar-rimmed glasses. Pour mixture into prepared glasses and garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.