Raspberries? Limeade? I adore both and together they are perfect. Now imagine them in a popsicle! Yes, Raspberry Limeade Popsicles are here! Can I just say that my husband tore these up!? He went in the freezer for one, then another, then another and again another.
He took those down so quickly that I contemplated making more! I am so glad that I am sharing this seriously addictive, yet perfect summer treat recipe with Style Me Pretty Living today!
What makes these raspberry limeade popsicles so great is how simple they are. Lemonade is what we first think of when we want to quench our thirst in the summer. We think of a nice cold glass to relax and refresh. I thought it would be awesome to make a limeade instead since I adore limes! And when I added the raspberry puree’, it would be the most epic and refreshing popsicle ever made! It may sound like an exaggeration but it seems true to me at least.
You will love these, and you can see the recipe over on Style Me Pretty now HERE: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2014/06/18/raspberry-limeade-popsicles/[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:131]
Raspberry Limeade Popsicles
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup slightly mashed raspberries
- 1/2 cup whole raspberries
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together lime juice and granulated sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Next stir in water and mashed raspberries.
- Drop a few raspberries in each popsicle mold then fill with limeade mixture. Repeat until all popsicle molds are filled then add wooden sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for at least 5 or more hours then enjoy!