Sorry for this milkshake recipe taking so long but it is definitely worth it. A couple of weeks ago, I asked my followers for creative milkshake ideas! Well this idea came from a twitter follower, and it was genius! Seriously, how many red velvet s’more milkshakes have you seen around???
This milkshake recipe is CRAZY!!! The base of the milkshake is vanilla ice cream and marshmallow fluff. Added to that is cocoa powder and red velvet cake mix. I then layered the milkshake with crushed graham cracker crumbs so you get tiny morsels as you drink through your straws. It is wicked good, and it might be my best milkshake recipe on my blog.
I topped the shake with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and toasted marshmallows and could not get enough! You won’t be able to either.
Red Velvet S’more Milkshake
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons red velvet cake mix
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- Red food coloring drops- a few optional
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2- 3/4 cup milk tailor to how thick or thin you want your shake
- Crushed graham crackers
- Toasted Marshmallows for garnish
- Chocolate sauce for garnish
- Combine the vanilla ice cream, cocoa powder, red velvet cake mix, marshmallow fluff, red food coloring (optional), pure vanilla extract and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Layer milkshakes into glasses with crushed graham crackers until glasses are filled.
- Lastly, top milkshakes with whipped cream and toasted marshmallows and serve.