A delicious fun and fast S’mores Iced Coffee drink and tutorial video that is sure to perk up your summer mornings! If you love this, you will love these Frozen S’more Cookie Bars!
During the summers, most people kick back but not I. This summer in particular has proven to be quite busy. With my cookbook coming out in 6 short weeks, I have needed more pep in my step than you can imagine. I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to finalize details and get ahead on blog posts since I will be doing quite a bit of traveling.
The only thing that has helped is an extra dose of morning coffee. I teamed up with iCoffee to bring you a fun S’mores Iced Coffee recipe that gives you a unique twist on the coffee you are used to making. Here is a fun and fast tutorial video that is sure to get your S’mores Iced Coffee on!
Iced coffee and frozen frapps are my favorite breakfast drinks during the summer, and this recipe is the perfect way to perk things up a bit in the coffee department (pun intended).
Below are simple guidelines, not necessarily a full rigid recipe, that will help you create your own iced coffee rendition. I guarantee it will give you the burst of energy you desperately need this summer.
S'mores Iced Coffee
- K-cup flavor of your choice/ I used a classic brew
- Ice cubes
- Milk or Cream
- Sugar if desired
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Graham Cracker Crumbs toasted
- Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Brew a k-cup of your choice using your iCoffee machine (8 ounces) and set aside.
- Add ice cubes to coffee to cool it down.
- Next add in milk or cream and sugar if desired and stir to blend.
- To assemble, add marshmallow fluff to bottom of your serving glass.
- Next add graham cracker crumbs then chocolate sauce.
- Pour coffee on top of chocolate and finish with whipped cream.
- Garnish top with chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs and serve.