These Spinach Dip-Stuffed Garlic Rolls are insane y’all!!! If you love these, you will also love my Garlic Cheese Stuffed Rolls.
A few weeks ago, I attended the Pillsbury Bake Off and had the best time ever! One of the best parts of the experience was walking the aisles during the competition to speak to the finalists and try their amazing creations.
These 100 finalists are some of the most creative cooks in the country. They come up with some of the most amazing ways to use Pillsbury products. These were one of the best dishes I tried. I seriously could not get enough of them. The idea was ingenious, and the taste was out of this world. This recipe even won the Pillsbury Clever Twist Award. If you go to restaurants and order spinach dip for an appetizer, this recipe takes it one step further by stuffing it inside a garlic roll.
In these Spinach Dip Stuffed Garlic Rolls, garlic bread and spinach dip collide, and the process could not be more simple and fast. You simply stir the spinach dip ingredients (thawed and drained spinach, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and worchestershire sauce) together until combined and then separate into little balls. Those little balls get stuffed inside the dough and baked up into golden garlicky buttery deliciousness!
Try this recipe for your holiday parties. It should truly be on your menu. This and wine are guaranteed to make your guests very VERY happy.
Spinach Dipped Stuffed Garlic Rolls
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 9 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated french bread
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with No-Stick Cooking Spray. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the melted butter into each muffin cup. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of the garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of the Parmesan cheese into each muffin cup.
- Microwave frozen spinach as directed on box 3 to 4 minutes to thaw. Drain well; squeeze dry with paper towels. In small bowl, mix spinach, cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of the garlic powder, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese and the Worcestershire sauce until blended. Shape mixture into 12 (1 1/2-inch) balls.
- Remove dough from can; cut into 12 equal slices. Press each to form 3-inch round. Place 1 spinach ball in center of each dough round. Carefully wrap dough around ball; pinch edges to seal completely. Place seam side down in muffin cups.
- Bake 17 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Loosen with tip of knife. Remove from pan; place on serving platter. Brush each roll with remaining melted butter; sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.