A sensational tropical pineapple punch highlighted with Smirnoff Vodka papaya and mango flavors. This drink will have you imagining you are on a beautiful island beach in no time.
Summer is starting to wind down but I still haven’t quite had my share of all the fun it has to yield. The weather in Chicago has been a bit fickle which is why I was probably motivated by the beauty, fun and lovely weather of the tropics when it came to this recipe.
There is nothing more exciting or relaxing than vacationing on an island. Bringing that fantastic vibe to summer parties is just what we all need. This tropical pineapple punch is the perfect drink to celebrate with. I started with a pineapple base that was perfectly complimented by Smirnoff’s No. 21 Vodka then added in some additional tropical flavors like papaya and mango and a little orange citrus highlight.
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups mango nectar
- 2 cups papaya juice
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large punch bowl, pour in Ginger-Ale, Pineapple Juice, Mango Nectar, Papaya Juice, Orange Juice and Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka.
- Next whisk in powdered sugar until completely dissolved then refrigerate.
- Pour punch into glasses with ice (if desired) and serve.