Refreshingly Delightful Tropical Strawberry Swirl Smoothies with a fun mix of lava flow pina colada flavors!
Summer is totally on the way my peeps! I cannot stand how excited I am. I, for one, will be getting out my baby grill for the very first time this weekend. When I say baby grill, I mean baby grill. The hub and I have a tiny Weber Grill that sits on our porch like a puppy. It may be small but it definitely does some mean grilling.
Aside from the grilling that will inevitably happen, I will be making a ton of these Tropical Strawberry Swirl Smoothies which are on BHG Delish Dish now!!
What I adore most about these Tropical Strawberry Swirl Smoothies is the fun swirl action. I rarely can make final decisions on anything food related. So whenever I can combine two things I equally love together, I am in heaven. This smoothie is so refreshing and downright addictive. If you have ever had a lava flow, you know how sensational the blend of coconut, pineapple and strawberry is. In this smoothie, you get the best of all of those worlds.
Check out some of my other smoothie recipes below.
Tropical Strawberry Swirl Smoothies
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 6 ounce cartons vanilla yogurt
- 1 6 ounce carton coconut yogurt
- 1/2-1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 ripe banana peeled, cut up, and frozen
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- In a blender combine orange juice, both yogurts, pineapple, banana, honey and vanilla. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
- Remove half of the smoothie and add strawberries to blender. Blend until smooth then alternate adding the two smoothie fillings to glass and serve.