White Chocolate Ginger Cookies Recipe – super soft and chewy ginger cookies filled with gingerbread flavor dipped with melted white chocolate. They’re guaranteed to become your new favorite Christmas cookies!
WHITE CHOCOLATE GINGER COOKIES RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE GINGER COOKIES FROM SCRATCH
- BUTTER RICOTTA COOKIES
- SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- CHAI BROWNED BUTTER SNICKERDOODLES
- DARK CHOCOLATE AND CRANBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
- EGGNOG ICED BUTTER COOKIES
White Chocolate Ginger Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted then cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- ⅓ cup molasses
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar optional
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- Holiday sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add melted butter to medium sized bowl then whisk in brown sugar and molasses until smooth.
- Next whisk in large egg and vanilla extract until incorporated.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt until well mixed then add to wet batter until blended.
- Measure tablespoon amounts of dough and roll into balls. If you would like, roll them in sugar before putting on the cookie sheet making sure to space each dough ball 1/2 inch apart. These don't spread too much.
- Bake for about 8 minutes (definitely no more than 10 to keep them chewy) then remove and allow to cool.
- Add white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20 second intervals stirring between each interval until completely melted.
- Dip one side of each cooled cookie into white chocolate and place back on parchment paper. Add sprinkles to chocolate and allow to chill and serve.