If you like this milkshake, then I know you will fall in love with some of my other shake recipes.
White Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- For the Raspberry Sauce, add raspberries, sugar and lemon juice to food processor and puree until smooth.
- Pour puree' through a sieve to remove seeds and place to the side.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave save dish and microwave at 20 second intervals stirring until completely melted and smooth. Place to the side to cool completely.
- Next add ice cream, milk and cooled white chocolate to blender and blend until thick, creamy and smooth (feel free to add more ice cream or milk until you get the consistency you prefer).
- Drizzle raspberry sauce around milkshake glasses then pour milkshake into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and berries and serve.