Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
Frozen Yogurt Bark- This is the easiest treat to make for a summer cool down. Made with Yoplait, you will love these!
Servings: 16 servings
- 2 Yoplait Original Strawberry Individual Containers
- 2 Yoplait Original Blueberry Individual Containers
- 2 Yoplait Original Vanilla Individual Containers
- 2 tablespoons melted blueberry preserves
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and blueberries
Line a 9x13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Dollop strawberry, vanilla and blueberry Yoplait Original yogurt in large spoonfuls over the parchment then spread in an even layer. It should be about ¼-½ inch in thickness.
Next, spoon melted blueberry preserves over yogurt and swirl through it in a decorative pattern. Lastly, place strawberry slices and blueberries sparingly over the top and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Once solid, gently break apart and serve.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 135mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 5.7mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 0.1mg