Peach Pie Ice Cream Float
If you LOVE peach pie, you will adore my Easy Peach Pie Ice Cream Float. This is no ordinary peach ice cream float. It tastes just like the pie without the work!
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh peeled peach slices
- 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar depending on sweetness of peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- Peach flavored soda I used Izze sparking peach
- Crushed graham cracker crumbs and ground cinnamon for garnish
In a small saute pan, add butter and melt.
Next add sliced peaches, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract to the pan and saute over medium heat until peaches are soft and syrup has formed.
Let peaches cool.
Once peaches are cooled, alternate scoops of vanilla ice cream with sauteed peaches in a glass. Pour peach flavored soda over the ice cream layers.
Lastly, top with crushed graham crackers and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 200mg | Potassium: 292mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 1200IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Iron: 0.4mg