Pineapple Upside Down Milkshakes
The most sensational Pineapple Upside Down Milkshakes you have ever tasted! Perfect for Spring and Summer treats!
Servings: 2 milkshakes
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup pineapple sherbet
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2-1 cup milk 1/2 cup if you prefer thick shakes and 1 cup if you like them thinner
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Optional: Garnish with fresh whipped cream, cake crumbles, chopped pineapple, caramel sauce and/or cherries
Add vanilla ice cream, pineapple sherbet, crushed pineapple, milk, ground cinnamon and caramel sauce into the steel mixing cup of your drink mixer and process until smooth and blended to your preference. Add more milk if you prefer milkshakes a bit thinner.
Pour milkshake into two glasses and garnish with toppings of your liking.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 0.2mg