Easy Jambalaya Soup
An easy Jambalaya Soup made quickly and conveniently using Progresso Chicken and Wild Rice Soup as a base!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 19 ounce Progresso Chicken & Wild Rice soup
- 1 andouille sausage link chopped
- 1/4 cup diced holy trinity onions, green peppers and celery
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- Optional: garnish with parsley and hot sauce
In medium sized pot, add chicken and wild rice soup and heat over medium heat until it begins to bubble.
In a saute pan, saute sausage pieces and holy trinity in 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat until sausage is done and onions are tender and browned a bit.
Pour sausage and trinity into soup pot and continue to cook.
Stir in tomato sauce and creole seasoning and cook for 5 minutes.
Turn off heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and hot sauce and serve.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 196mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Iron: 0.6mg