Light Chocolate Mousse
There is something so decadent and indulgent about chocolate mousse, like this light chocolate mousse recipe. It’s smooth silkiness of dangerous chocolate and cream leaves you closing your eyes and humming “aww” every time you take a heavenly bite.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup plain yogurt this does not have to be greek yogurt! I prefer to use a plain regular yogurt that is thick to avoid the tang flavor
- 1 ounce semi-sweet baking square plus 1 tablespoon milk melted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Whisk together all ingredients and place in ramekins or small serving bowls.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Garnish with low fat or vegan whipped cream, berries and chocolate chips and serve.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 1.2mg