Light Oreo Smoothie (Oreo Milkshake)
This Light Oreo Smoothie, which tastes just like a full fat Oreo Milkshake, will become your favorite indulgent snack without the guilt.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 medium frozen banana cut in slices
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk I always use coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetener optional
- 2 Oreo cookies or other chocolate sandwich cookies plus more crumbles to garnish the top
Blend frozen banana, yogurt, milk and sweetener to your blender and blend until smooth.
Lastly add in Oreos and blend for a few seconds until it is chopped and mixed through.
Pour mixture in glasses, garnish with cookie crumbles and serve.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 343mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1.2mg