HOW TO MAKE A LIGHT OREO SMOOTHIE
This light Oreo smoothie (essentially an Oreo milkshake) is so simple to make. All you need is a blender and a few ingredients:
- Greek yogurt
- coconut milk
OTHER GREAT SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- PINA COLADA SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- TROPICAL STRAWBERRY SWIRL SMOOTHIES
- CRANBERRY ORANGE SMOOTHIE
- MANGO BANANA BERRY SMOOTHIE
This Light Oreo Smoothie, which tastes just like a full fat Oreo Milkshake, will become your favorite indulgent snack without the guilt.
- 1 medium frozen banana cut in slices
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk I always use coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetener optional
- 2 Oreo cookies or other chocolate sandwich cookies plus more crumbles to garnish the top
- Blend frozen banana, yogurt, milk and sweetener to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Lastly add in Oreos and blend for a few seconds until it is chopped and mixed through.
- Pour mixture in glasses, garnish with cookie crumbles and serve.