The easiest and most delicious cookie cheesecake swirl bars for all cookie lovers made with BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamers!
I’m going through quite a bit of a cookie phase right now I must admit. I actually blame (or thank depending on how you look at it) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamers for this. It all started with their BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamers Frosted Vanilla Cookie flavor which became quite the addiction in my house. I began adding it to my coffee unaware of the obsession that would develop. Then I started adding it anything I could think of. That’s where the idea for these cookie cheesecake swirl bars came in.
My first idea was to add the vanilla cookie flavor to a low maintenance cheesecake recipe. I replaced heavy cream with BAILEYS™ creamer in my favorite no-bake cheesecake filling, and I was totally in love with the results. The nostalgic taste of the vanilla cookie flavor was such a lovely compliment to the tanginess of the cream cheese. I could have stopped there but I decided to add a bit more crazy cookie flavor to this cheesecake concept for all the cookie lovers out there.
I created the crust out of refrigerated sugar cookie dough. Yes! I did! Easy and yummy. It bakes into the most stable yet delicious crust you have ever tasted. Then I topped the crust with melted cookie butter. Next the cheesecake filling went on top of the cookie butter and the remaining cookie butter was swirled through for a lovely decorative effect.
If you love cookies like I do, you will absolutely fall in love with these bars and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamers Frosted Vanilla Cookie. These cheesecake bars are so simple to make, filled with fun cookie flavor, and absolutely irresistible. I guarantee once you have one of these, you will begin a serious cookie phase too.
Check out some of my other bar recipes below!
- MANGO LEMON BARS
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- BUTTERSCOTCH APPLE BARS
- BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE BARS
- OREO CAKE BARS
Cookie Cheesecake Swirl Bars
- 2 16.5 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough rolls
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature 2 blocks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamers Frosted Vanilla Cookie flavor
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cookie butter
For the Cookie Crust:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 8x8" baking pans with non-stick baking spray.
- Evenly pat cookie dough into the bottom of the pans creating a crust (Cookie dough should be a little colder than room temperature to work with easily).
- Bake for 15 minutes then allow it to cool to room temperature.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- Add heavy cream to stand mixer (or use a hand mixer) on high speed and whip until heavy peaks develop. Store whipped cream in a separate bowl in the refrigerator.
- Add cream cheese to stand mixer and mix on medium high speed.
- Next add sugar and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamers Frosted Vanilla Cookie flavor to bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Lastly mix in vanilla extract and turn off mixer.
- Remove whipped cream from refrigerator and fold into cream cheese batter.
- Melt cookie butter for 15-20 seconds in a microwave until thin enough to pour.
- Evenly spread 2/3s of cookie butter on both cooled cookie crusts.
- Next pour half of cheesecake filling over each crust and spread until even.
- Lastly randomly spoon remaining cookie butter over tops of cheesecake filling. Using a butter knife or skewer, swirl the cookie butter in a decorative pattern of your choosing.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours then using a warm knife, cut into 3 rows horizontally and vertically to create 9 bars then refrigerate. Serve refrigerate.
This post was sponsored by BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamers. All opinions are 100% mine.