Orange White Chocolate Truffles are an orange lover’s dream come true! Made with Florida’s Natural Orange Juice, these decadent treats have a bright citrus flavor paired with a creamy, rich white chocolate. They’re great for gifts, parties or a weekend treat!
Disclosure: I partnered with Florida’s Natural for this Truffles recipe post, but all opinions expressed here are my own. I am grateful for authentic partnerships like this.
I hate to admit this, but I’m not the greatest gift giver. It’s not that I don’t like to give gifts, I just struggle with finding the right gift. Does that make sense? Every year, the holiday season rolls around, and I find myself agonizing over candles vs. socks, kitchenware vs. books and whatever else I’ve queued up on that year’s gift guide.
I’d love to say that I make up for my gifting-impairment by being ahead of the game, but, y’all, I’d be lying if I did. Yes, I let that last minute pressure build until POP, I’m forced into a decision that I’m (semi) confident in.
With all that being said, I do have a go-to trick that has saved me on more than one occasion. Want to know what it is? Homemade gifts, especially this recipe right here. I love whipping up an easy sweet like these Orange White Chocolate Truffles made with Florida’s Natural orange juice.
Homemade orange white chocolate truffles are an effortless, delicious way to show your loved ones you care. Utilize a bit of cellophane or boxes and some festive decor to create a unique, thoughtful (and super tasty) gift!
Don’t say I never gave y’all nothin’! Happy Holidays everyone!
FLORIDA NATURAL ORANGE JUICE
There’s nothing like the taste of 100% pure Florida orange juice made just from one ingredient: Florida oranges! Squeezed from their very own fresh oranges, grown right in the Sunshine State, Florida’s Natural is the best you can buy.
Each sip of this vibrant juice is 100% premium, 100% Florida and 100% delicious. It doesn’t get any better than that! Each glass has nearly two servings of whole fruit, as well as essential vitamins and minerals like folic acid, potassium and the daily recommendation of vitamin C.
Using Florida’s Natural orange juice in this truffle recipe adds the perfect citrus flavor to complement the white chocolate.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
These easy Orange White Chocolate Truffles are melt-in-your-mouth good! Vibrant orange flavor meets white chocolate, butter, and Florida’s Natural orange juice for a perfect ganache that is then chilled and rolled into balls before getting a dip in powdered sugar–so delicious and surprisingly simple to make with only six ingredients. They look so fun and festive like little snowballs!
Now, I know this may not be a traditional holiday recipe but why can’t we mix things up a bit? Not everything has to be Peppermint Mocha or Gingerbread! So, today we’re brightening things up with a dash of sunshine.
Ready? What are you waiting for? Run and grab the ingredients then!
- Florida’s Natural No Pulp Orange Juice is bright and full of flavor! This juice not only adds a pop of zingy, tangy taste but it also makes for that gorgeous color.
- White Chocolate Chips are sweet, creamy and luscious. I recommend using a high-quality chocolate for the best result. Ghirardelli, Baker’s and Guittard are all fantastic options.
- Salted Butter adds a smooth, slightly salty decadence. If preferred, unsalted butter can be used, just be sure to supplement with a small pinch of salt.
- Orange Extract offers a more concentrated orange flavor that takes these truffles to the next level.
- Orange Zest works alongside the extract to offer even more delicious orange flavor. If preferred (for textural or flavor reasons), the zest can be omitted.
- Powdered Sugar is a simple way to take the visual representation up notch! Don’t have any on hand? Make your own by using my step-by-step guide!
GRANDBABY CAKES BEST HOMEMADE HOLIDAY TRUFFLES & GIFTS
On the hunt for this year’s go-to gift? Skip the online shopping, don’t bother with over-crowded stores and save yourself some precious time!
Any of the recipes below make for the perfect homemade holiday hit:
- EGGNOG COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT BARK
- CHEESECAKE COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- SOUTHERN PECAN PRALINES
Orange White Chocolate Truffles
- 3 tbsp Florida’s Natural No Pulp Orange Juice
- zest of 1 medium orange
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp orange extract
- powdered sugar for topping
- In a saucepan, heat the orange juice and zest over low heat to steaming.
- After 5 minutes of steaming, add the butter to the pan. Allow the butter to melt completely.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a separate mixing bowl. Strain the orange juice-butter mixture over the chocolate chips and allow the chips to melt.
- Whisk the chocolate and liquids together until smooth. Lastly, stir in the orange extract.
- Cover the bowl and allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the mixture into balls. Lightly coat your hands with the powdered sugar and roll the balls into a round shape before rolling them in the powdered sugar.
- Freeze the powdered orange truffles until you’re ready to enjoy.