This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smirnoff. All opinions are 100% mine.
This Spiked Sherbet Frappe’ Punch with fun rainbow sherbet is a a beautiful Smirnoff pink drink perfect for entertaining all year round.
SHERBET PUNCH: PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION
Whether it’s a bridal shower, church luncheon, family reunion or any get together of all kinds, my Spiked Sherbet Frappe’ Punch is the perfect beverage to serve. It can be served with or without alcohol (sherbet punch), depending on the occasion, location and the type of guests. Generally, I personally prefer alcoholic punch.
MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH SHERBET PUNCH
The first time I had a sherbet punch was for my very special bridal shower. I was surrounded by my closest friends and family members who made me feel beyond loved. And let me tell you, these ladies can have a good time. We had a spiked rainbow sherbet punch filled with fruity fun flavors. Because there are tons of bridal showers this summer, I thought this spiked sherbet frappe punch would be a perfect addition to any shower you may be throwing.
SPIKED SHERBET FRAPPE’ PUNCH RECIPE
This is such a fun hack and twist on a traditional punch. The elements of the punch are similar to that of classic punches with the additions of pink lemonade concentrate, lemon lime soda and pineapple juice but it gets super fun and different with the addition of Smirnoff Raspberry and gorgeous scoops of colorful sherbet swirling about in the punch bowl.
It is such a super cute drink too. I love the bright pink color of the punch, and the beautiful colors of sherbet swirling through the punch take it up a notch. This would be perfect for serving at any bridal shower this summer. I can guarantee a good time had by all, especially the bride.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 can limeade concentrate thawed
- 1 can pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 5 cups lemon lime soda
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/3 cup Smirnoff Raspberry
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry slices
- 8-10 scoops rainbow sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, limeade and pink lemonade concentrate. Next stir in lemon lime soda and confectioner's sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Whisk in Smirnoff Raspberry until everything mixes together.
- Toss in fresh raspberries, pineapple chunks, and strawberry slices.
- Lastly add scoops of rainbow sherbet to punch and serve immediately.