Blackened Shrimp Nachos – Update your Super Bowl menu and game day eats with tons of flavor and spice. These are the best seafood nachos ever!
BLACKENED SHRIMP NACHOS: A GREAT APPETIZER
HOW TO MAKE BLACKENED SHRIMP NACHOS
- tortilla chips
- pico de gallo
- shredded cheese
- blackened shrimp
HOW TO BLACKEN SHRIMP
EASY SUPER BOWL RECIPES
Blackened Shrimp Nachos - Update your Super Bowl menu and game day eats with tons of flavor and spice. These are the best seafood nachos ever!
- 1.15 lb Omaha Steaks blackened shrimp
- OR 1 pound deveined peeled shrimp, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon blackened seasoning- Old Bay is awesome)
- 1 bg tortilla chips
- 1 jar fresh pico de gallo
- 1 package shredded Mexican cheese
- Optional: Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- If using Omaha Steaks shrimp, prepare blackened shrimp according to package instructions then set shrimp aside.
- Or if you are making your own using shrimp, add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a cast iron or heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat. Season shrimp with blackened seasoning by adding to a bag and shaking the shrimp to make the seasoning stick evenly. Fry shrimp in an even layer for 2 minutes on each side and set aside.
- Next begin layering process. Add half of tortilla chips, followed by half of pico de gallo and half of cheese then repeat with remaining tortilla chips, pico de gallo and shredded cheese.
- Top nachos with shrimp and bake for 10-15 minutes or until everything has melted together and is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes then top with cilantro (if desired) and serve.