Meaty Pizza Rolls Recipe – Think Totino’s Pizza Rolls but homemade delicious pizza in bite sized pieces! A delicious and super simple scratch recipe for game days or fun bite sized snacks for Friday nights!
FAMILY PIZZA FRIDAYS
PIZZA: HOMEMADE VS. TAKEOUT
MEATY PIZZA ROLLS RECIPE
This recipe is perfect for football season or for fun appetizers at an upcoming party.
Speaking of fun appetizers and football season, here are a few more great recipes for appetizers and game day foods:
Meaty Pizza Rolls Recipe - Think Totino's Pizza Rolls but homemade delicious pizza in bite sized pieces! A delicious and super simple scratch recipe for game days or fun bite sized snacks for Friday nights!
- 1 Napoli Inspired Pizza Dough recipe found HERE
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 large sausages- removed from casing cooked and crumbled
- 20 pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Parsley for garnish
- Make Napoli Inspired Pizza Dough according to the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Next cut dough into two smaller balls.
- Roll each out to a large rectangle shape.
- Brush 1/2 cup of pizza sauce on each rectangle shaped dough.
- Add cooked sausage and pepperoni to each dough.
- Next, sprinkle cheese on each dough.
- Starting at the top of the long side of the rectangle, gently roll the pizza into a roll.
- Using a serated knife, cut the dough into smaller rolls and place in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick olive oil spray.
- Spray the tops of the rolls with olive oil spray and sprinkle on parsley to garnish.
- Bake pizza rolls for 10-17 minutes or until rolls are browned and cheese is melted and serve.