Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe – This is the easiest treat to make for a summer cool down. Made with Yoplait, you will love these!
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Yoplait.
It’s officially 74 degrees in Chicago today and will be 87 tomorrow. I’m seriously beyond excited in a way I haven’t felt in a super long time. I went walking downtown earlier this morning and marveled at the fact I only had on a short sleeved shirt. It was magical.
As the weather continues to warm up and summer gets closer, I look forward to fun and effortless snacks that are sure to keep me cooled off. All year, I have enjoyed sharing inventive hacks featuring Yoplait with you. However, I must say that this is seriously one of my faves!
FROZEN YOGURT BARK
You have got to try this easy Frozen Yogurt Bark featuring delicious berry Yoplait Original flavors. You can use any of your absolute favorite flavors to create this but I figured since it is officially spring, berries would be lovely to use.
FROZEN YOGURT BARK RECIPE INGREDIENTS
You simply need three ingredients to make these: Yoplait Original Yogurt flavors in strawberry, blueberry and vanilla; berry preserves and fresh berries. That’s it! I couldn’t make this recipe easier if I tried. To make the swirls distinct in the yogurt bark, three flavors really adds a punch, however if you have one flavor on hand, it will work just as well! I love how these gorgeous colors came together so perfectly once frozen.
I actually made this yogurt bark recipe snack super early in the morning and popped it in the freezer before heading out for the day. When I came back, it was ready to break apart and enjoy. Trust me when I say your spring and summer days need this!
Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
- 2 Yoplait Original Strawberry Individual Containers
- 2 Yoplait Original Blueberry Individual Containers
- 2 Yoplait Original Vanilla Individual Containers
- 2 tablespoons melted blueberry preserves
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Line a 9x13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Dollop strawberry, vanilla and blueberry Yoplait Original yogurt in large spoonfuls over the parchment then spread in an even layer. It should be about ¼-½ inch in thickness.
- Next, spoon melted blueberry preserves over yogurt and swirl through it in a decorative pattern. Lastly, place strawberry slices and blueberries sparingly over the top and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Once solid, gently break apart and serve.