Banana Pudding Cheesecake Blondies: A banana blondie crust gets topped with creamy banana pudding cheesecake creating one of the most delicious cheesecake recipes ever!
My schedule has been a bit wonky. I barely feel like I know what day it is or what deadlines and due dates I should be remembering. I realized that I felt out of sorts because I hadn’t done any real soul baking lately. I missed it. I needed it.
So I eased myself back in the game with these banana pudding cheesecake blondies. I could have given you one of any cheesecake recipes but I decided to hook you up with this. The blondie bottom is flavored with mashed bananas. I seriously could have made a batch of these perfectly chewy and full flavored blondies and ate them warm out of the oven because they are that good but I didn’t stop there.
Instead I added a simple banana pudding no bake cheesecake filling to the top. The banana flavor in this bar recipe is double packed perfection. Both the crust and the topping blend together so flawlessly that I am wondering if they were always meant to be together. This is seriously one of my favorite no bake cheesecake recipes ever. This is no regular banana cheesecake, this is beyond that.
So stop whatever you are doing and head into the kitchen because this banana pudding cheesecake blondies recipe is a must make. These bars are absolutely fantastic.
Check out my blogger boos and their amazing recipes too!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup heavy whipped cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 blocks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 ounce instant banana pudding powder 1 box
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Powdered Sugar for extra sweetness
- Garnish: Nilla wafers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 8x8 baking pan with non-stick method of your choice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until combined. Next whisk in the egg yolk, flour, salt, banana and vanilla until well combined.
- Add blondie batter to pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until just set.
- Cool to room temperature and prepare topping.
- Using your hand mixer, whip heavy cream in a medium sized bowl until stiff peaks develop then refrigerate and clean beaters.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy with hand mixer.
- Slowly add in the sugar, banana pudding powder, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated.
- Carefully fold pre-made whipped cream into the cream cheese batter.
- Taste and add a little powdered sugar if you prefer it a little sweeter.
- Pour and evenly spread cheesecake topping over blondie crust and freeze for at least 2 hours or until completely firm.
- Garnish with nilla wafers and serve.