These Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars are irresistible!! A banana blondie crust gets topped with creamy banana pudding cheesecake creating one of the most delicious cheesecake recipes ever!! If you love Banana Pudding flavor like this, definitely try my Banana Pudding Cake, Banana Pudding Pie, Classic Banana Pudding, Banana Pudding Cheesecake, or these Banana Pudding Milkshakes.
Perfect Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars with Blondie Crusts!!
My schedule has been a bit wonky. I barely feel like I know what day it is or what deadlines and due dates I should be remembering.
What Are Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars?
I could have given you one of any cheesecake recipes but I decided to hook you up with this. The blondie bottom is flavored with mashed bananas. I seriously could have made a batch of these perfectly chewy and full flavored blondies and ate them warm out of the oven because they are that good but I didn’t stop there.
Instead I added a simple banana pudding no bake cheesecake filling to the top. The banana flavor in this bar recipe is double packed perfection.
Both the crust and the topping blend together so flawlessly that I am wondering if they were always meant to be together. This is seriously one of my favorite no bake cheesecake recipes ever. This is no regular banana cheesecake, this is beyond that.
How to Make Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars: Start with Blondies
To make these cheesecake bars, you begin with the blondie crust. This crust has a delicious banana flavor and sturdy texture that is both crisp and chewy. It holds up well to the topping that is thick and silky.
To make the banana blondie, you will just need a bowl. No need for a mixer since its a one bowl technique. Literally you can whisk everything together until it is smooth.
I add a lot of banana to this mixture to really let that banana really shine through. It will bake up perfectly in about 15-20 minutes.
How to Make No Bake Banana Pudding Cheesecake Filling
The filling for these bars is silky and incredibly smooth. That texture comes from a mixture of both heavy cream that’s whipped and cream cheese that is at room temperature. After adding sugar, it is really wonderful on its own however by adding banana pudding powder and milk, the flavor is incredible!
To really lighten everything, the whipped cream is folded into the mixture creating the perfect texture. Once it has frozen, it is perfect for cutting into wonderful even bars.
Tip for Cutting: Make sure you use a sharp knife that has be run under some hot water. It will make perfectly even slices.
So stop whatever you are doing and head into the kitchen because this banana pudding cheesecake blondies recipe is a must make. These bars are absolutely fantastic.
Check out my blogger boos and their amazing recipes too!
Baking A Moment- Seven Minute Frosting
Blahnik Baker – Lemon Almond Tea Cakes
Hip Foodie Mom – Classic Strawberry Topped Cheesecake
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Bars with Banana Blondie Crust
For the Blondie Crust:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Cheesecake Topping:
- 2/3 cup heavy whipped cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 blocks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 ounce instant banana pudding powder 1 box
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Powdered Sugar for extra sweetness
- Garnish: Nilla wafers
For the Blondie Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 8x8 baking pan with non-stick method of your choice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until combined. Next whisk in the egg yolk, flour, salt, banana and vanilla until well combined.
- Add blondie batter to pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until just set.
- Cool to room temperature and prepare topping.
For the Cheesecake Topping:
- Using your hand mixer, whip heavy cream in a medium sized bowl until stiff peaks develop then refrigerate and clean beaters.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy with hand mixer.
- Slowly add in the sugar, banana pudding powder, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated.
- Carefully fold pre-made whipped cream into the cream cheese batter.
- Taste and add a little powdered sugar if you prefer it a little sweeter.
- Pour and evenly spread cheesecake topping over blondie crust and freeze for at least 6 hours (overnight is best) or until completely firm.
- Garnish with nilla wafers and serve.
Brought this to Thanksgiving, was a big hit! Thank you!
I made these for my sister-in-law’s birthday. Easy to make, even if it took a little time. Worth all the effort. Do as the recipe says, and take the crust out just as it sets, because you’re not taking it out of the pan, but letting it cool.
Social Astrologer says
I’m making this for our cheesecake day work competition this week. So excited! It’s Looks so delicious.
Recipe is delicious and easy to make!! It was a little sweet for me, so the next time I make it, I’ll probably remove a teaspoon of sugar in the filling and add some smashed banana to the filling as an experiment. I cannot believe Grandbaby Cakes offers these delicious recipes for $free.99. Thank you!
Absolutely heaven in every bite