A perfectly sweet and tart Peach Nectar Punch made with Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka and hints of citrus and raspberry and rosemary garnish will be your favorite summertime drink. If you love this, you will also love this Pomegranate Christmas Punch.
Peaches scream summer to me. There is no other fruit that makes me happier during this time of year. So when it was time to start planning one of my latest summer backyard barbecues, I knew that I needed to have a peach flavored drink on the menu.
That’s when my peach nectar punch was born. This punch is easy going and comforting for casual affairs but aesthetic and classy for more dignified summer affairs. As you sip it, you will imagine yourself on a porch outside enjoying the beautiful weather and summertime energy. It just transports you and your guests to a place of relaxation and good ole times.
The beautiful peach flavor comes through with the use of a store bought peach nectar that is already quite tasty but when you jazz it up with Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka (or try the peach flavor for even more impact), a hint of citrus, ginger-ale and sugar for sweetness, it really takes on a life of its own.
I loved garnishing this peach nectar punch with slices of fresh peaches, fresh raspberries and rosemary. And for an added backyard feel, I served these drinks in mason jars. Nothing makes you feel more at home than a sip of this. If you are looking for adult comfort in a glass, you have found it my friends.
Check out some of other fabulous drinks below.
Peach Nectar Punch
- 3 cups peach nectar
- 3/4- 1 cup powdered sugar can go up a bit more if you want it sweeter or your peach nectar isn't sweet enough
- 3 cups ginger-ale
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 - 1 cup Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka or Peach flavor
- Optional: Peaches chopped and pitted, rosemary, and raspberries for garnish
- In a large punch bowl or bowl, stir together peach nectar and powdered sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Next add ginger-ale, lemon juice and Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka and stir together until well combined.
- Add sliced peaches, rosemary and raspberries for garnish and serve in mason jars or glasses with ice.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smirnoff. All opinions are 100% mine.