RASPBERRY KEY LIME PIE
HOW I STARTED MAKING KEY LIME PIE
EASY KEY LIME PIE
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
BEST KEY LIME PIE RECIPE
KEY LIME DESSERTS
Raspberry Key Lime Pie (Best Key Lime Pie Recipe) - Raspberries get swirled through a lime flavored custard in a delicious spin on the best key lime pie recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam just melted in microwave until liquid
- Optional: Whipped Cream and Raspberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 inch pie plate and press down into the plate and around the sides. Bake for 10 minutes to set.
- Whisk together egg yolks, key lime juice, condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour filling into baked pie crust.
- Next carefully spoon drops of melted raspberry preserves (make sure they are just melted) over filling. Using a butter knife or skewer, drag the knife through the drops creating a swirl pattern in the filling.
- Bake for 15 minutes until set then let rest until it cools to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, garnish with whipped cream and berries if desired and serve.