This Strawberry Margarita Pie is an absolutely delicious and berry filled no bake pie that comes out creamy and irresistible with just a few ingredients!!
The Perks and Highlights of the Best Strawberry Margarita Pie
Cuisine Inspiration: Mexican
Primary Cooking Method: Chilling
Dietary Info: Vegetarian
Key Flavor: Zesty and Sweet
Skill Level: Easy
- A Spirited Twist: This isn’t your grandma’s pie! We’re taking a classic dessert and giving it a happy hour makeover with all the flavors of a strawberry margarita.
- Fresh and Fruity: Packed with juicy strawberries, this pie is a celebration of summer’s sweetest bounty.
- Crunchy Crust Delight: The graham cracker crust offers a buttery, crunchy base, providing the perfect textural contrast to the creamy filling.
- Just the Right Kick: With a splash of tequila and triple sec, this pie has a boozy kick that makes it a hit at any party.
- A Zesty Affair: The addition of fresh lime juice brings a zesty brightness, rounding out the sweetness and adding that signature margarita flavor like these margarita cupcakes. Super fun!
- Graham Cracker Crust: Starting off with a bang, this crust is your buttery, crunchy foundation. It’s ready to embrace all the fabulous flavors we’re about to layer on!
For the filling, it’s party time:
- Fresh Strawberries: These ruby red beauties bring sweet, juicy goodness.
- Zesty Lime Zest: Lime zest adds a burst of citrus magic, making every bite pop.
- Lime Juice Love: Fresh is best, boos! Lime juice brings that tart, tangy flavor we’re craving.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: This sweet, creamy delight is the secret to a lush and dreamy filling.
- Tequila Time: A little boozy, a lot of fun. Tequila brings the margarita vibes to our pie fiesta.
- Orange Juice Oh-La-La: A splash of OJ to add another layer of citrusy charm.
- Chilled Heavy Cream: Whipped to perfection, this cream is all about bringing the smooth, silky texture that makes our pie irresistible.
How to Make Strawberry Margarita Pie
- Blend Together: Mix strawberries, lime zest and juice, condensed milk, tequila, and orange juice in a blender until smooth.
- Whip the Cream: In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Combine and Fold: Gently fold the whipped cream into the strawberry mixture in stages until smooth.
- Fill and Freeze: Pour the mix into a graham cracker crust, then freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Serve: Let it thaw for an hour at room temperature before serving, and top with extra whipped cream for a final touch. Enjoy your frosty, zesty treat!
To store, simply cover the pie with plastic wrap or gently place it in an airtight container, and pop it in the fridge. It can stay this way for up to three days.
Strawberry Margarita Pie
- 3 1/2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy cream
- Strawberries and lime slices for garnish
- More whipped cream for garnishing the top of pie
To Make Crust:
- Follow instructions for pie crust here. https://grandbaby-cakes.com/how-to-make-graham-cracker-crust-recipe/
To Make Filling:
- Add strawberries, zest, lime juice, condensed milk, tequila, and orange juice to your blender or food processor and blend or pulse until completely smooth.
- In the bowl of your mixer, add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks appear. You can tell by making sure the whipped cream stays on the beaters.
- Pour strawberry mixture from the blender to a large bowl then slowly fold in 1/2 of the whipped cream then fold in the final amount until everything is completely smooth and well combined.
- Add the filling to a completely room temperature crust and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Remove pie from of the freezer an hour before serving and enjoy! If you desire, add additional whipped cream to the top of the pie to serve with.