This Blackberry Lemonade Icebox Pie is made with a buttery, crisp graham cracker crust and a tangy cream cheese blackberry lemonade filling, then it’s topped with fresh blackberries and mint! This tart, citrusy-sweet frozen pie is a spring or summer treat the whole family will love! If you love this, you will also love this Lemon Icebox Pie, No Bake Creamsicle Pie, No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake and Kool-Aid Pie.
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored partnership with Florida’s Natural®. However, all opinions expressed here are my own. I am grateful for authentic partnerships like this.
Frozen Blackberry Lemonade Icebox Pie
Y’all I am here for the sunshine, sandals, and sundresses! Bring on the summer days! This time of year is truly when I am at my best. I mean, what can I say? I’m a June baby.
Outside of the summer vacations and family BBQs, my favorite part of summer is the fruit! There’s just nothing better than fresh, ripe, in-season fruit turned into cobblers, pies, and frozen delights.
This year, I’m setting my sights on one of my favorite fruits of all: blackberries. Tart and juicy, blackberries are the perfect addition to decadent warm weather treats.
And what better way to enjoy them than Frozen Blackberry Lemonade Icebox Pie: the ultimate ode to all things cool, tangy, creamy, tart, and fruity. Trust me, this is THE recipe of the summer!
Florida’s Natural® Lemonade With Blackberry
The secret ingredient to today’s recipe is pretty unexpected (at least I think so). Using lemonade in a dessert recipe might not be unheard of, but I’ve sure never done it!
Recently, Florida’s Natural challenged me to create a recipe using one of their delicious lemonade flavors. Their lemonades are made from real ingredients, including real cane sugar, and come in five different flavors: traditional Lemonade, Lemonade with Strawberry, Lemonade with Raspberry and Peach, Zero Sugar Lemonade, and of course, Lemonade with Blackberry.
Each flavor variety is as refreshing and delicious on its own as they are mixed into your favorite cocktail or frozen treat—like this Frozen Blackberry Lemonade Pie!
Made with less than 10 ingredients, this Frozen Blackberry Lemonade Icebox Pie is a snap to pull together!
To get started, you’ll need to set out these ingredients:
- Graham Cracker Crust- I used a store-bought crust which saved me at least 20 minutes of time! But if you want homemade you can use this recipe.
- Cream Cheese- whipped cream cheese is basically a cloud of tangy, luscious heaven. Do yourself the favor and go full fat!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- this simply adds sweetness and creamy texture.
- Florida’s Natural® Lemonade with Blackberry- Florida’s Natural Lemonades use real cane sugar and have no high-fructose corn syrup, artificial ingredients or preservatives. That means real flavor and real tasty results!
- Lemon Extract- a dash of lemon extract makes this even more lemony, but if you don’t have any, don’t sweat it and just omit the ingredient.
- Heavy Cream- whipping cream lightens the base while adding a smooth, slight decadence. Go full fat here too.
- Granulated Sugar- this helps to sweeten the cream a little. You can use cane sugar or coconut sugar as well!
- Blackberry Jam- a swirl of deep purple jam makes for a gorgeous presentation and an added layer of fruity sweetness.
- Optional: Mint Leaves- I like to enjoy a glass of lemonade with a sprig of mint for a bright touch. Adding a few leaves of mint to the top of the pie offers a burst of beautiful color! You can totally leave it out if need be.
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
To save on time, I chose to use a store-bought crust but, if you’ve got the ingredients and you’d like to save yourself a trip to the store, go ahead and make it yourself! Graham Cracker Crust is incredibly easy to make and can serve as the base to so many desserts!
Learn how to make my go-to homemade crust in this step-by-step post! Don’t have graham crackers at home? Try using Ritz crackers for a salty twist or golden Oreos for a unique, sweet spin.
How to Make Lemonade Icebox Pie
No-bake pies are intended to be just about the simplest thing you can make other than a slice of toast. Seriously, it doesn’t take much other than whipping up a filling in your stand mixer, pouring it into a crust, and sticking it in the freezer. That’s it. No need to overcomplicate it!
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- I highly recommend using a stand mixer or electric mixer for this recipe. It ensures a super smooth and well-combined base.
- The blackberry jam will need to be completely cooled before you add it on, otherwise it will melt down the cream. You can use a knife or fork to swirl it in.
- To prevent the blackberries and mint from sinking, freeze the pie for about 20-30 minutes before topping. This will create a firm base for the berries and mint to sit on.
Frozen Or Refrigerated?
Whether served frozen or refrigerated, this no-bake pie recipe is deliciously cool and refreshing. I like to go with whatever I’m in the mood for! Frozen pies are great for cooling off on hot summer days, whereas the refrigerated version serves as a luscious, creamy treat. Each one tastes the same, but the texture differs. Let me know which you prefer in the comments below!
How Long Does A Frozen Pie Last?
This Frozen Blackberry Lemonade Pie is so easy to make ahead. It will last in your freezer for a week, or longer. Make sure to cover tightly before placing in the freezer to avoid causing any freezer burn. Remove from the freezer a few minutes before serving to allow it to soften a little so it is easier to slice.
My Best Blackberry Recipes
Love this recipe? Try out a few more of my favorite blackberry-filled recipes:
- BLACKBERRY LEMON BARS
- EASY SOUTHERN BLACKBERRY COBBLER
- BLACKBERRY LIMEADE CUPCAKES
- HONEY, BLACKBERRY, AND SAGE REFRESHER
Frozen Blackberry Lemonade Icebox Pie
- 1 9" graham cracker pie crust homemade or storebought
- 16 oz cream cheese packages softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Florida’s Natural® Lemonade with Blackberry
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup blackberry jam melted and cooled
- mint leaves for garnish optional
- Using an electric stand mixer, or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add the condensed milk and beat for another minute, stopping halfway to scrape down the sides. While the mixer is still going, slowly pour in the Florida’s Natural Lemonade with Blackberry and lemon extract. Beat until fully combined.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a large bowl and set aside. Wipe clean the stand mixer bowl. To that bowl add the heavy cream and sugar, then beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the resulting mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Spoon the blackberry jam over the top of the pie and use a sharp knife to swirl it. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Alternatively, you can freeze the pie for 4-6 hours for a frozen, firmer texture.
Leave a Reply