No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe – The easiest and most delicious strawberry cheesecake bars fit for any celebration. The filling is absolutely sensational and tastes just like strawberry ice cream. Addictive! This Easy Cheesecake recipe is ready to make you a believer!
Mother’s Day is almost here, and I simply can’t wait! I cannot believe this will be my very first Mother’s Day as an actual mom. Previous years when I was just a daughter, I would make an awe-inspiring dessert for my mom that would take hours to create. I reveled in hearing her squeals of delight over my effort. This year as both a daughter and a new mom, things are shaping up to be quite different.
There come times in life where ease over effort is preferred. I have definitely entered this phase. With a newborn just shy of three months old and a busier than ever work life, my priorities have shifted. I’ve realized that my life can be quite overwhelming if I don’t make adjustments.
No Bake Recipes make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Easy!
Last year, I baked my mom a fancy cheesecake recipe that required everything from a water bath to several hours of cooling time and even more hours of refrigeration. It literally required a day of preparation before it could be served. This year, I’m making this effortless but absolutely sensational No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe. This easy cheesecake recipe reduces so much work and can be made simply using a Vitamix without sacrificing the end results.
I honestly don’t think I have ever made a dessert so easily as I did using my Vitamix A3500. This thing is a beast y’all! It is seriously the most incredible blender I have ever owned. It blends everything smoothly and evenly. Since I’ve had this machine, I’ve made my usual daily smoothies, a quick soup, and of course, these no bake strawberry cheesecake bars.
Easy Cheesecake Recipe – Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender
The amazing thing about this blender is you can literally put all of the no bake strawberry cheesecake ingredients right into the blender and create the smoothest filling in minutes. The power makes it so impressive. The variable speed dial allows you to have complete control over the recipe. By cranking it up to 8 or 9, you can get the cream cheese and strawberries to mix right into the other ingredients creating a velvety texture. You can also use the tamper to push ingredients down towards the blades to insure everything is properly incorporated. And the strawberry cheesecake recipe filling is so incredible. It tastes just like strawberry ice cream!
If you want to step away and do something else, you can also set the timer feature so it will stop blending when you want it to. Finally once the entire recipe is complete, you can easily clean the parts with the self cleaning feature. It was definitely one of my favorites.
In a few weeks, I will be heading to Everything Food Conference to share just how easy and delicious this no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe really is to make using the Vitamix. Blogger friends, make sure you go check out my demo with FeedFeed’s Julie Resnick to see the ease of this machine. I’m excited to share this recipe perfect for your Mother’s Day dessert. For all of the tired mamas out there that need a break but still want to slay in the kitchen and be an entertaining diva, this recipe is certainly for you.
- 2 cups shortbread or graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 packages cream cheese, room temperature (16 ounces total)
- 3/4-1 cup granulated sugar this depends on your preference of sweetness and sweetness of your berries
- 1 ¼ cup strawberries thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper leaving some outside of the pan.
- Next in a medium sized bowl, whisk cookie crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter together until combined.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate for 45-60 minutes.
- While cookie crust chills, add cream cheese, sugar, strawberries and vanilla to Vitamix.
- Blend mixture starting at Variable 1 and going up to Variable 9 and blend until smooth. If needed, use the tamper to push all the ingredients down towards the blades. This will insure everything is blended evenly and smoothly.
- Add half of whipped cream to cheesecake filling and gently fold in using a spatula. Repeat with remaining whipped cream.
- Remove baking pan with crust from refrigerator and pour filling into baking pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Freeze cheesecake for at least 4 hours then use a hot knife cut into 3 rows horizontally and vertically creating 9 bars. Keep frozen and put in refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving.