This is truly the Best Lamb Chop Recipe online! Delicious juicy lamb chops are seared and then basted in a deliciously flavorful luscious Brown Sugar sauce that’s super easy to make!
I cannot get enough of my balsamic brown sugar lamb chops. In fact, if someone told me I had to eat this dish for three months straight, I would personally thank them!
The Heart and Soul of the Best Lamb Chop Recipe
- Cuisine Inspiration: Think European elegance with a down-home American twist.
- Primary Cooking Method: Searing to perfection
- Dietary Info: It’s indulgent. Not for the faint-hearted or the calorie counters.
- Key Flavor: That balsamic tang melding with the sweet whispers of brown sugar.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Brown Sugar
- Balsamic Vinegar
How to Make the Best Lamb Chops
For this lamb chop recipe, you must sear the lamb chops in a pan with olive oil over higher heat on your stove top. Let the pan get hot and season the chops on both sides with salt and pepper before beginning the searing process
How to Serve
I will be rolling out this recipe for entertaining and maybe for my anniversary along with my easy homemade garlic bread recipe, southern baked macaroni and cheese, fried corn, jollof rice or red beans and rice.
It is the perfect dish for a special occasion, and like I said, the flavor is out of this world decadent.
How to Store and Reheat
To store leftovers, allow them to cool completely, then place them in an airtight container. Refrigerate the chops and enjoy them within 3 days for the best flavor and safety.
When reheating the lamb chops, gently warm them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until heated through, ensuring they retain their moisture and flavor.
Favorite Chop Recipes to try
The Best Lamb Chops Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Frenched Lamb Rib Chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Optional: Fresh parsley for garnish
- Add olive oil to pan and heat over medium high heat. Season lamb chops on each side with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once pan is hot, sear the chops on each side for up to 2 minutes then remove chops from pan and let rest.
- Turn the heat down to medium low. Add minced garlic to the pan and cook for one minute making sure you don’t burn it.
- Next whisk in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow the sauce to thicken.
- Add chops back into the pan, baste with sauce and continue to cook the chops until they are at your level of desired doneness. Remove chops from pan and place on serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.