This delicious Balsamic Brown Sugar Lamb Chops Recipe is savory and rich goodness with sweetness to boot! Delicious juicy lamb chops are seared then basted in a deliciously flavorful luscious Brown Sugar sauce that’s super easy to make! Serve over Mashed potatoes or even Grits to make it a bit more Southern. If you love these lamb chops, you will adore other comfort meats like my perfectly Seared Steak, Braised Short Ribs and Perfect Beef Ribs recipe!
The Best and Most Delicious Balsamic Brown Sugar Lamb Chops Ever!
I cannot get enough of my balsamic brown sugar lamb chops. In fact, if someone told me I had to eat this dish for three months straight, I would personally thank them!
Balsamic Brown Sugar Sauce for Lamb Chops Recipe
- Brown Sugar
- Balsamic Vinegar
How To Cook Lamb Chops
What To Serve with Lamb Chops Recipe
I will be rolling out this recipe for entertaining and maybe for my anniversary along with my easy homemade garlic bread recipe, southern baked macaroni and cheese, fried corn, jollof rice or red beans and rice. It is the perfect dish for a special occasion, and like I said, the flavor is out of this world decadent.
Balsamic Brown Sugar Lamb Chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Frenched Lamb Rib Chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Optional: Fresh parsley for garnish
- Add olive oil to pan and heat over medium high heat. Season lamb chops on each side with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once pan is hot, sear the chops on each side for up to 2 minutes then remove chops from pan and let rest.
- Turn the heat down to medium low. Add minced garlic to the pan and cook for one minute making sure you don’t burn it.
- Next whisk in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow the sauce to thicken.
- Add chops back into the pan, baste with sauce and continue to cook the chops until they are at your level of desired doneness. Remove chops from pan and place on serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
We have been making this regularly for years now! My husband requested it for his birthday dinner tonight! So yummy and so easy but looks so fancy. Thank you!
Ella Garcia says
The best! So easy!
Allyson Hollis says
I found this recipe in 2016 and it has been an absolute staple for us. We’ve been making it regularly ever since. We use the lamb lollipops and serve with mashed potatoes and honey glazed carrots. This is a 5 star meal! We had it for dinner (again) last night and I said I have GOT to tell Grandbaby Cakes how much we love this one!
Sydney P says
My husband said it was best meal I ever made for him btw we’ve been married for 4 years .. lol Thankyou !
Carol Howard says
I’ve used many recipes to make brownies, but I must say this is the best! It will be used often!
This recipe is divine! It’s unbelievably easy to make! This recipe has become a staple in my household. Thanks for all of your delicious creations!
Teresa Baca says
My family loved this, including my 3 yr old grandson and my 2 yr old granddaughter