HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD
EASY GARLIC BREAD
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC BREAD FROM SCRATCH
WHAT BREAD IS BEST FOR GARLIC BREAD?
To begin, make sure you start with a quality baked bread. I love to grab a nice baguette from bakery section of my grocery store. You can either go for French or Italian baked bread but fresh is key.
GARLIC BREAD SPREAD
WHAT DO YOU EAT GARLIC BREAD WITH?
This bread is seriously fantastic served with my Italian pot roast recipe, this brown butter pasta, this chicken piccata recipe, this stuffed shells recipe or my lentil meatballs and spaghetti recipe.
- If you adore stuffed shells, check out my Chicken Stuffed Shells. Next level!
- If you love a classic, try my amazing Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Also check out these Garlic Cheese Breadsticks!!!! They are so wonderful for a cheesy twist on the classic.
Garlic Bread Recipe (How to Make Garlic Bread) - Buttery, garlicky, crunchy and addictive! I will teach you how to make the easiest homemade garlic bread recipe with a delicious garlic bread spread from scratch.
- 1/2 cup salted butter 1 stick
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut bread roll in half lengthwise.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together butter, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, olive oil and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Liberally spread garlic butter mixture on each half of bread.
- Bake bread for 10-14 minutes or until bread is crisp and top is golden brown.
- Cut bread into slices and serve.
If you want to brown the top even more, turn your broiler on for 1-2 minutes but watch carefully so your bread doesn't burn!!