A perfectly tart, sweet, homemade and Easy Strawberry Lemonade Recipe that will make you want to drink from scratch lemonade from now on!
My love of Strawberry Lemonade is deep y’all! I can’t stop making things that remind me of it. From these strawberry lemonade cupcakes I recently made for Pillsbury, to this easy strawberry lemonade recipe, I am a bit obsessed with this wonderful citrus and berry combination of flavors!
Now is the perfect time to make my easy strawberry lemonade recipe because the outside temperatures are rising, and I need something that makes me feel refreshed and calm during these hot summer days. There is something about lemonade, especially homemade strawberry lemonade that does that. Whether you are sipping on it on the porch enjoying the summer breeze or pouring it from a pitcher during Sunday supper to share with your family, it just makes memories come alive.
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
This easy strawberry lemonade recipe only takes 10 minutes to make. After squeezing the fresh lemon juice (this took the most time) and adding the sugar, it’s a cinch. I used my food processor to create the puree’ then strained the seeds, though I think I left a few in which didn’t bother me much. Lastly, I added in the perfect ingredient, sparkling water, which makes this easy lemonade recipe come to life. I drank two glasses in a row on Memorial Day, and it was amazing!! I will make this recipe over and over again, and I think you will, too!
If you are like me and want more Easy Strawberry Lemonade fun, check out these Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
And try these!!
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice about 6 lemons
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Additional strawberry slices for garnish
- Add lemon juice and sugar to a bowl and whisk together until sugar dissolves.
- Next, add strawberries to food processor or blender and puree until completely smooth. Run the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- For the lemonade, add strawberry puree to lemon juice in a pitcher then add water and stir together.
- Stir together then add in additional berry slices.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade and serve.