EGGNOG PANCAKES WITH CRANBERRY MAPLE SYRUP
I’m sharing the perfect holiday season breakfast today: Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Maple Syrup.
CRANBERRY MAPLE SYRUP RECIPE
HOMEMADE PANCAKE RECIPES
or these Oreo Pancakes to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Maple Syrup - fluffy eggnog flavored pancakes topped with fresh cranberry maple syrup makes this one of the best Christmas breakfast meals ever!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups dairy or canned eggnog
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Find the rest of the recipe on BHG.com's Delish Dish, along with the Cranberry Maple Syrup.