PHILLY CHEESE STEAKS
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA
HOW TO MAKE PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA
For more pizza and other yeast recipe ideas, check out the fun Red Star Yeast Pinterest Boards.
If you like this Philly Cheese Steak Pizza, try some of my other pizza recipes.
- CHORIZO MEXICAN PIZZA
- GRILLED PROSCIUTTO ARUGULA PIZZA
- NAPOLI INSPIRED PIZZA DOUGH
- MEATY PIZZA ROLLS
- HOMEMADE FLATBREAD PIZZA DOUGH
Philly Cheese Steak Pizza - homemade pizza and Philadelphia cheese steaks have been combined to make the ultimate comfort food.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast
- 3/4-1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound rib eye or flank steak cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup diced onions and bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 tablespoons Alfredo sauce
- provolone cheese
- sprinkle of paprika
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, garlic salt, sugar, Red Star Quick-Rise Yeast and slowly add in water.
- Mix together until dough is created.
- Using your hands knead for one minute and form a ball.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a separate bowl and transfer pizza dough to that bowl. Cover with a paper towel for 1 hour.
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips, minced garlic, onions and bell peppers and stir together.
- Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to saute the steak and vegetables until steak is well done and both steak and vegetables are golden and tender.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll Pizza dough out on your pizza sheet.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce over the surface of your pizza dough.
- Next top with a few sheets of provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle the steak mixture over the provolone cheese and top with any remaining provolone cheese.
- Lastly sprinkle entire pizza with a bit of paprika and bake for 12-14 minutes or until crust has turned golden brown and cheese has browned and completely melted.