HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN PIZZA
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA
- NAPOLI INSPIRED PIZZA DOUGH
- GRILLED PROSCIUTTO ARUGULA PIZZA
- HOMEMADE FLATBREAD PIZZA DOUGH
- MEATY PIZZA ROLLS
Mexican Pizza Recipe
- 1 Napoli Inspired Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1 12-14 ounce pizza sauce jar
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef browned in skillet with 3 tablespoons taco seasoning and salt and pepper to taste
- 7 ounces Chorizo sausage, browned in skillet
- 8 ounces Mexican shredded cheese
- 2.25 ounces sliced black olives 1 can
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Make Napoli Inspired pizza dough according to recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut dough in half and roll out two pizza crusts on baking surfaces.
- Next brush pizza sauce over both pizza crusts and sprinkle taco seasoning over the top of the sauce.
- Add taco seasoned and browned ground turkey and browned chorizo on tops of both pizza crusts.
- Sprinkle meat with Mexican shredded cheese then add black olives and diced fresh tomato over pizzas.
- Bake pizzas one at a time for 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and toppings have all melted together. Tip: If you want to brown the top even more, turn on the broiler for a few minutes but carefully watch so the pizza does not burn.
- Remove pizzas, sprinkle with green onions, slice and serve.