This Lemon Blueberry Cake Recipe is moist, decadent and the perfect combination of sweet blueberries and tart citrus flavor! Each bite of this Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake is irresistible! This is a wonderful cake to make for Spring and Summer get togethers or all year round! If you love berry cakes like these, definitely check out my Strawberry Pound Cake, my Blueberry Orange Pound Cake or my Strawberry Crumble Coffee Cake.
A Perfect Combination of Citrus and Berries:
A Wonderful Lemon Blueberry Cake!
Ingredients for Lemon Blueberry Cake Recipe
- Sour Cream
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe
You have to do me a favor and serve this at any event you have this year. This Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake is a showstopper.
If you want more pound cake recipes, click HERE
More Blueberry Recipes if you love this Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
- BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE BARS
- BLUEBERRY GLAZED DOUGHNUTS
- NO CHURN BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- PERFECT BLUEBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS
Lemon Blueberry Cake Recipe
For the Cake:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream room temperature
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
For the Glaze:
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 12 inch bundt pan; set aside. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, beating on medium speed about 10 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low to medium speed for 1 minute after each addition and scraping side of bowl frequently. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
- Fold in berries, zest and juice until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 1 hour and 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on rack.
For the Glaze:
- Stir together confectioner's sugar and lemon juice until combined and drizzle over top of cooled cake then serve.