EASY FRENCH TOAST
PUMPKIN SPICE FRENCH TOAST
WHAT IS PUMPKIN SPICE
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST RECIPES
Pumpkin Spice French Toast - A perfectly delicious pumpkin spice French toast recipe is here to make your Fall mornings so much better.
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Stale Challah bread sliced
- Butter for skillet
- Whisk together Safest Choice eggs, pumpkin, heavy cream, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth.
- Carefully dip one side of each slice of bread into egg mixture letting it soak into the bread for a few seconds then repeat on the other side. Set aside each slice.
- Heat butter in a skillet until melted and starting to bubble.
- Add each slice of bread to the skillet and saute' in butter until golden brown. Repeat on other side then remove and set aside. (Tip: I like to turn the oven on to 225 and add the french toast to a baking sheet to keep it warm until all slices are done).
- Repeat with all slices then serve.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup if desired.