WHITE CHICKEN CHILI AND TAILGATING
CHILI: A FANTASTIC FALL RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
MORE SLOW COOKER RECIPES
- FAJITA CHILI
- CHIPOTLE BLACK BEAN TORTILLA SOUP
- PERFECT POTATO SOUP with CRUNCHY KALE
- EASY JAMBALAYA SOUP
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- 4 Omaha Steaks chicken breasts frozen
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 1 1/3 cup fresh salsa verde
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cans cannellini beans drained
- 1 medium onion diced
- Optional: 2 tablespoons flour or cornstarch for thickening
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Add chicken breasts, chicken stock, salsa verde, lime juice, bouillon cubes, cumin, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and crushed red pepper to your slow cook and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or on high with 3-4 hours).
- About 40 minutes before chicken is complete, shred chicken with two forks in liquid.
- Pour in beans and onions, and continue to cook for the remaining 40 minutes.
- If using, carefully whisk in flour and allow sauce to thicken.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve. This is perfect with homemade cornbread.
Disclosure: I was compensated by Omaha Steaks for this post but all opinions expressed here are my own.