Sweet and simple, this Sugar Cookie Martini will be your new favorite way to ring in the holidays! Made with Irish cream, vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur and whole milk, this decadent dessert cocktail is guaranteed to impress! If you love these, you will also love this Chocolate Martini or Sangria!
It’s officially the week of Christmas! Work is winding down, the holiday pajamas have made their debut, and I’ve got a whole lot of gift wrapping ahead of me. This year’s holiday season is definitely a bit different, but that’s not gonna stop me from all my favorite festivities! For the next week you can catch me reading by the fireplace, baking Christmas cookies, and listening to the Charlie Brown Christmas album on repeat, all while sipping on something sweet.
What’s this year’s drink of choice? A Bailey’s Sugar Cookie Martini! Yes, it is just as delicious as it sounds. With just a few simple ingredients, you’ve got a cocktail that will totally satisfy your holiday sweet tooth. A Christmas cookie cocktail is just what the doctor, I mean Santa, ordered!
So forget the cookies, have a cocktail instead! Or, have both because it’s YOUR party people!
HOW TO MAKE A SUGAR COOKIE MARTINI
Ok, not gonna lie y’all, this martini tastes like a sugar cookie gone wild! Decadent, rich, creamy, indulgent and sweet with a smooth, buttery finish, this cocktail is an adult Christmas dream come true.
Don’t bother busting out cookie sheets or wrestling with the stand mixer, enjoy the holiday season’s most iconic dessert in liquid form instead!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- BAILEYS ORIGINAL IRISH CREAM is one of life’s most pleasurable indulgences! Bailey’s signature sip is the sweetest meeting of fine Irish whiskey and spirits, Irish dairy cream, and rich chocolate and vanilla flavors. When added into this cocktail, Baileys adds a gorgeous, creamy texture and a beyond delicious taste!
- VANILLA VODKA is a must for those wanting to make a good dessert martini! Just a splash adds an extra bit of sweetness and a noticeable, yet pleasant kick.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR is the secret ingredient here! Smooth and sweet, this liqueur takes things to the next level by adding a subtle chocolate flavor.
- WHOLE MILK adds necessary richness while still helping to thin out the mixture a bit. If you don’t have any on hand, use a milk of your choice.
- ICE (CUBED OR CRUSHED) is essential to creating an ice-cold, refreshing cocktail!
- WHIPPED VANILLA FROSTING & SPRINKLES make for a fun, festive sip! I chose to use a store-bought whipped frosting and some red and green sprinkles to make things super simple. You might have to use a butter knife to really spread icing on any bare spots. Be sure to give those glasses a generous dip in any cheery jimmies of your choice!
GRANDBABY CAKES’ BEST HOLIDAY COCKTAILS
Dessert cocktails are a great way for adults to satisfy their sweet tooth cravings, without having to slave away in the kitchen! If you’re looking for other great ways to drink your dessert, be sure to check out the recipes below! Happy Holidays!
Sugar Cookie Martini
For the Martini
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Irish cream I used Original Bailey's
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 2 oz white chocolate liqueur or amaretto
For the Rim (Optional)
- whipped vanilla frosting
- holiday sprinkles or other colors for any time of year
- Using a small offset spatula, spread a thin layer of whipped vanilla frosting onto the rim of two martini glasses. Pour ¼ cup of sprinkles onto a small plate or bowl, then dip the rims on the sprinkles to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine milk, irish cream, vodka and amaretto. Add ice and shake until well combined and cold. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Such a cool and festive cocktail – sure to be a favorite with the adults! 🙂
Cynthia | What A Girl Eats says
Festive and beautiful! This is the perfect signature cocktail for a holiday party! Thank you for sharing.
A perfect drink for this NYE at home! Thanks for sharing!
Andrea Metlika says
What a fun and festive cocktail! Pretty delicious too!
These look so festive, fun and delicious! I can not wait to try them! Merry Christmas!